Why Choose Us?
- We are a licensed Class A contractor.
- Master Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) licensed.
- Member of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA).
Experts in our field
- We are a Carrier Corporation Factory Authorized Dealer.
- We are certified in carbon monoxide and efficiency testing.
- We support North American Technician Excellence (NATE) testing.
- We continuously train our employees at our "in-house" training facility in addition to sending them to manufacturer training.
We respect your property
- We lay protective floor runners during major installations.
- Our mechanics wear booties over their shoes to ensure they don't track dirt inside your home.
- A new heating and cooling system is only as good as the installation. For example, if the refrigerant charge for air conditioners is not set per manufacturer specifications (Superheat or Sub-cooling method) the efficiency of the new system can be reduced by as much as 20%.
- All of our installers are trained on proper charging procedures and equipped with the correct and latest tools to perform these tests.
- Our mechanics and installers are outfitted with custom embroidered uniforms so they are easily recognizable.
- Our service tickets are typed so you can easily read the work that we performed.
- For your convenience, we email your invoice for easy record keeping. This is also part of our initiative to "Go Green".
Cutting edge technology
- We carry carbon monoxide analyzers on all of our service vehicles.
- We have digital test instruments to ensure precise and accurate readings.