Available for any type of HVAC Service
We can help
Garbage Disposal Installations throughout Lorton, Alexandria, VA
When you need a new garbage disposal, make Comfort Solutions your first call. Our licensed plumbers will get your sink back in business right away. You rely on your garbage disposal to help keep your kitchen clean and fresh. When it’s not working, it can be a real pain! Our friendly and professional plumbing company can replace and any disposal you have. Call us today!
Need your disposal replaced? – Call us today – (703) 266-3678
Garbage Disposal Replacement
Every year thousands of people try to replace their garbage disposals to save a little money and they end up making mistakes. These mistakes cost them even more money as they damage the disposal and pipes. Saving money is great but the cost of hiring a plumbing company for installation is so affordable, it really doesn’t make sense trying to do it yourself and risk a mistake.
If your garbage disposal has been around for a while and seen better days, we can help you pick the best new model to get your kitchen functioning again. Our plumbers will expertly install your new disposal and make sure every part of your kitchen sink plumbing is in good working order. And don’t worry, we always clean up after a job!
Signs your garbage disposal might need replaced:
- The motor hums but the disposal isn’t grinding
- The disposal stops running before you turn it off
- The disposal is louder than usual while running
- Leaks or pooling water underneath the disposal
- Backed up water in the sink
New Disposal Installation
Why is new garbage disposal installation so important? Did you know that the plumbing system in your entire kitchen is connected? For example, if the new garbage disposal installation is not done correctly it will impact your sink and dishwasher, cause backups and poor drainage. That’s why you need to have your new garbage disposal installation handled by a licensed plumber.
DIY Maintain A Clean Garbage Disposal
- Run It: Sometimes we forget to run the garbage disposal if we haven’t used it in a while. Even if it’s a few seconds, make sure you run it at least once a week. If you do use it for food, make sure you allow it to run longer. You want everything in their grounded down and that takes time.
- Clean It: Don’t forget that there’s rotting food in the disposal which is why you want to clean it out once a week if possible, especially after you’ve used it a lot. Any plumber will tell you that most of their calls for garbage disposal problems have to do with the fact that they were not cleaned often enough.
- Rinse It: Don’t be afraid to pour some vinegar down the drain to clean any odors or bacteria that is forming. Another helpful tip is to freeze the vinegar into ice cubes. This way it gets mixed into the grinders better, including any hard to reach areas.
Comfort Solutions has helped hundreds of customers with their garbage disposals needs. If you need assistance, feel free to give us a call today!
Need a new garbage disposal? – Call for a free estimate – (703) 266-3678
We install garbage disposals in Springfield, Alexandria, Arlington, Mclean, Fairfax and all nearby areas in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, and Prince William County.
2019 Carrier President's Award
We have been awarded the 2019 Carrier President’s Award. This is Carrier’s highest honor and is presented to an elite group of Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers who have achieved excellence. We exemplify our company’s model for customer satisfaction, operational excellence, business effectiveness and delivering the best in cutting edge technology to our consumers.
- 3 Levels of Service Agreements with discounts
- Energy audits for your home or office
- We service ALL brands of heating and A/C units
Award Winning Service
Winner of Carrier’s highest honor with the 2019 Carrier Presidents Award.
Highly Trained Techs
Our technicians are trained in the latest technology to save you money and increase the life of your HVAC unit
Licence & Insured
Our service team is licensed and insured for your protection on every job we perform.
How often should I have my Heating and Cooling system checked out?
Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, preventative maintenance of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort. Manufacturers of heating and cooling equipment recommend performing preventative maintenance in the spring and in the fall. Actually, some manufacturers require maintenance to honor warranties. Comfort Solutions offers three types of preventative maintenance contracts. Call our office at 703-COMFORT for more details.