When it comes to furnace installations
, choosing a company staffed with skilled technicians and a company who will stand behind their work is one of the most important considerations of your new investment. Even if you have selected a furnace engineered to last for 20 years, an improper or shoddy installation will drastically reduce the life expectancy and efficiency. You have chosen us for the quality of our installations and service, which is unparalleled in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
For a free estimate on furnace installation for your home or business
How we stand by our workmanship
Call 703-COMFORT/703-266-3678 now
Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. We make that offer because we are confident the team sent to your home has been trained to exceed expectations. We also provide an extended labor warranty up to five years on all new system installations. In fact, we have been ranked in the top 1% of furnace installation contractors in the country by Carrier, the premier manufacturer of heating systems. Carrier is one of the top quality brands
available to you.
Our proposals are very comprehensive
We’ll clearly outline the current models available to you along with suggestions to meet your specific needs. We will also cheerfully answer all of your questions and provide all the appropriate information so you can make an informed decision. Because we are a very organized company and streamline all of our processes, our technicians know precisely what to do…no delays…no excuses.
What to expect on furnace installation day
You will receive a call the evening prior to the installation informing who the lead mechanic will be for your job. Our team of installers will arrive at your home on time and equipped with the tools, equipment and materials needed to perform your installation. Our mechanics and installers are outfitted with custom embroidered uniforms so you will know for certain who has come to your home.
You are making an investment that will save you money
- Our technicians will be respectful of your property. They wear shoe covers to provide a clean, orderly delivery and removal of your old furnace.
- Protective floor runners will be used to cover and protect your floors and carpets.
- They will remove your old furnace and haul it out to the truck for disposal. They will handle all the aspects of the installation including; venting, electrical hook up and gas connection. Your new system will be installed in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Our technicians are professionally trained to efficiently but precisely put in your new furnace. If the weather is cold outside, you will be pleased to know the heat is often “off” for only 8 hours or less.
- They clean up thoroughly when furnace installation is complete. We actually outfit our installation trucks with upright vacuums to vacuum your carpet. Our customers are surprised and delighted to know the only evidence they have our crew was even there – is the warmth of a new furnace.
- Here’s something that will NOT happen on furnace installation day. You will not be handed a list of hidden charges when the job is done. Our policy is to provide an upfront price quote and stick to it.
The utility savings will begin with your first month’s bill. Here’s why: The energy efficiency engineered into today’s brands is far superior compared to furnaces of the past. If you are replacing a furnace now, chances are it dates to the late 1980s or early 1990s, when efficiency ratings averaged 60 to 80%. That means only 60-80% of the heat produced is actually heating your home. The rest is lost out a vent or chimney. Furnaces today have efficiencies as high as 96%. (The term for this is AFUE: Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency).
- Furnaces that carry the ENERGY STAR® rating qualify you for a federal tax credit of 30% of the cost of the unit.
Expert furnace installation is the most important part of replacing your heating system
Call 703-COMFORT/703-266-3678 now for a free estimate
Call for furnace installation in Fairfax Virginia as well as Alexandria, McLean, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Oakton, Great Falls, Burke and Springfield.