Comfort Solutions is an award winning, top rated air conditioning and heating company that services Northern Virginia, Maryland and parts of Washington DC. We tailor heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality solutions to meet your specific home or commercial comfort needs. We offer many services, some of which are; replacement of heating and air conditioning systems, installation and duct design for new construction (residential and commercial) and indoor air quality solutions. We employ expert trained technicians to perform scheduled maintenance and top trained mechanics that will get the air conditioning, heat or hot water back on in the event of a breakdown.
We have earned the trust of Northern Virginians and surrounding areas
providing heating and air conditioning solutions
Call 703-COMFORT/703-266-3678 for a free estimate
We offer the following air conditioning and heating solutions:
- Central air conditioning and heating installation
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems
- Inverter Heat pump installation
- Heat pump installation
- Ductless split systems
- Furnace installation
- Commercial HVAC
- Boiler systems
We offer the following indoor air/environment solutions:
- Duct cleaning
- Certified duct sealing
- Dehumidification systems
- Whole Home Energy Audits
- Commercial Building Energy Audits
- Indoor air quality and humidifying equipment
- Ductwork design, installation and replacement
Schedule an energy efficiency audit with us. We will help you determine which services you need.
Other services we offer:
Purchasing a new air conditioning and heating system is a large investment.
- Zone systems
- Radiant floor heating
- Natural gas generators
- Gas or electric water heaters
- Zone hot water heating systems
A Proper Installation is the most important part of your heating and air conditioning investment…this is more important than the brand you select. A new heating and air conditioning system is only as good as it is installed.
Continued Training and Education
Without a proper installation, your new investment will ultimately cost you more in operating cost, repairs and you will never receive the efficiency/performance your system has been engineered to produce.
Our fully-licensed company will obtain the permits required by state and local jurisdictions.
All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We stand behind our installation workmanship. Our expertise is recognized by NATE and Carrier Corporation. Carrier Corporation, the leading heating and air conditioning manufacturer in the world, has ranked Comfort Solutions, Inc. in the top 1% of quality contractors in the USA, and presented us with The President’s Award for customer service.
is a top priority we support for our employees. This ensures we stay current with industry trends, innovations and the latest testing instruments.
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE). Our employees are required to take the exam on standards for air conditioning and heating installation.
- In-house instruction facility. We hold weekly training classes and bring professional instructors from different manufacturers in on regular basis.
- Manufacturer training. In addition to training at our facility, employees receive training with manufacturers.
- College Tuition. Many of our employees attend Northern Virginia Community College under our college tuition program.
Innovations available to you:
Geothermal heat pumps: transfer heat from the ground into buildings in the winter and reverse the process in the summer. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), geothermal heat pumps are the most energy efficient, environmentally clean, and cost-effective systems for temperature control.
Energy efficiency: Heat pumps, air conditioners and furnaces with the ENERGY STAR® label can cut heating and cooling costs from 20-50% every year for the life of the units. Plus, many combinations of heating and air conditioning equipment qualify for tax credits.
Indoor air quality improvement: Blowing hot and cold air is constantly circulating household pollutants, allergens and dust. Our indoor air quality specialists utilize professional air duct cleaning to eliminate dangers and irritants in your ductwork.
No detail of your installation, no element of customer service will be overlooked
Call 703-COMFORT/703-266-3678 for a free estimate
Call us to provide your heating and air conditioning solution in Fairfax Virginia as well as Alexandria, McLean, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Oakton, Great Falls, Burke and Springfield.
Why Choose Us
- We are a licensed Class A contractor.
- Member of the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce.
- Master Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) licensed.
- Member of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA).
Experts in our field
- We are a Carrier Corporation Factory Authorized Dealer.
- We are certified in carbon monoxide and efficiency testing.
- We support North American Technician Excellence (NATE) testing.
- We continuously train our employees at our "in-house" training facility in addition to sending them to manufacturer training.
We respect your property
- We lay protective floor runners during major installations.
- Our mechanics wear booties over their shoes to ensure they don't track dirt inside your home.
- A new heating and cooling system is only as good as the installation. For example, if the refrigerant charge for air conditioners is not set per manufacturer specifications (Superheat or Sub-cooling method) the efficiency of the new system can be reduced by as much as 20%.
- All of our installers are trained on proper charging procedures and equipped with the correct and latest tools to perform these tests.
- Our mechanics and installers are outfitted with custom embroidered uniforms so they are easily recognizable.
- Our service tickets are typed so you can easily read the work that we performed.
- For your convenience, we email your invoice for easy record keeping. This is also part of our initiative to "Go Green".
Cutting edge technology
- We carry carbon monoxide analyzers on all of our service vehicles.
- We have digital test instruments to ensure precise and accurate readings.